Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, December 5, 2008

My Humble Thank You

I would like to thank everyone for all the support and prayers and advice.............
We are doing good. We have talked to the kids, and told them some of what will be happening, this is an almost daily conversation, trying to keep them informed even if they are so young, it is going to be a scary experience for them and I want to try, try is the key word, to keep them informed and answer their questions and prepare them for what is to come....

We have the tree up, dinner is in the oven, and I still need to go outside and in the storage and get all the decorations. That will be our night ...decorating the tree as a family....and preparing for "Santa" to come and visit....and be all set for when daddy has surgery and gets to come back home....


Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and are keeping warm and safe.............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Jack are doing a fabulous job of keeping it all together for the kids.

SimplyMe said...

Sounds like a great plan. Be Christmas all weekend, heck every moment you can until it's time to take Jack in for surgery. Might as well enjoy your time waiting as to spend it worrying or in the bathroom from worrying, right? GO CROCHET SOMETHING. You'll feel better!!!!a

Aunt Kathy said...

I wanna see your tree when it's done OK? I don't have one so I need to enjoy every one elses. LOL

Your kids are stronger then you think, they will be fine too.

Lil Knitter said...

Wendy, We're all here for you...that's what friends are for. I am so proud of you for keeping the kids informed and being so strong but being strong is something you're good at. I hope you have a wonderful night with the family decorating and take pics of that tree! You know I will be thinking of you and praying for the best.
Hugs!

Kathleen said...

I've been praying, and will continue to do so, even though I haven't been posting.