Hello Everyone,
we just got the call. Jack is to have surgery on Tuesday December 9th at 8 a.m. ....We are to be at the hospital at 6a.m.....He will be having Surgery at McLaren Hospital in Flint MI............
Thank you all for your, love, support and prayers...............
4 comments:
Wendy,
I am keeping your family in my thoughts. If you need me for anything, just call anytime.
Big Hugs and lots of Love,
Sassy
Do what you have to do. No, afghan joining isn't the best portable project, but it just might be the mindless finger moving task you will need as you pray.
Find that peace in the storm, focus on HIM, and you will WILL make it through this too.
Wow that is a long way from home. Where will you be staying. McDonald's house maybe. I know it will all come together. But I know you won't be traveling back and forth each day. Continued prayers for your family.
Good a date is set. It's almost over, AND he will be home and feeling like a million way before Christmas.
Post a Comment