Dear Lord I am asking for your grace....please keep all of us in your comforting arms.....
Jack had the Heart Catherizations done today. We arrived at the hospital at 6 a.m. and we did not leave until 7:30 p.m.............
We found out that not only will Jack have to have the Aortic Valve replaced, but also will have to have triple bypass...One artery is 100% blocked and 2 are about 90% blocked. I really think the surgeon wanted to admit him, but Jack practically begged to be able to come home, for at least the weekend, to see his kids and help put up the Christmas tree. I will call the surgeons office in the morning and see what day next week he goes in for surgery....It could be as soon as Monday...
I am extremely tired, have been up since 4 a.m. and that was after only about 3 hours of sleep...BUT I wanted to let you all know that Jack is home, he is fine at the moment, and everyone is sound alseep, and I will be shortly...
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't...........
7 comments:
(((Hugs))) and prayers for you guys! Sounds like you are in good hands with the doctors and nurses y'all have! Get rest when you can! <3
Wendy, having lived through this with my husband... I know Jack will be fine. Enjoy the weekend, let God carry your worries. You know where to find me. {{{hugs}}}
Boy I have been waiting to hear what happened but sure did not expect this news. Don't worry Wendy Jehovah will see you though this with Jack. Just keep those prayers coming. I know all will be well soon. I see a special diet in someone's near future.
Just think how much better he will feel when all this is behind him. I'm so glad that they caught it in time to repair. I'm lighting a candle for you both and you will be in my thoughts & prayers. Hang in there!
Prayers are continuing from down here in Texas.....Jack is in good hands. Take care of yourself Wendy, hugs to you and the babies and Jack.
Great big *HUGS* from Cali. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers always.
Love ya
Post a Comment