Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Heart Catherization

Hello everyone,
We just got the call and Jack is to have the heart catherization tomorrow morning, We are to be at the hospital at 6 a.m.
I will be taking the kids to my parents tonight and staying until they fall asleep. Otherwise I would have to get them up and drop them off at 4:30a.m. It is an hour drive to the hospital.
I will be taking my crocheting, and try to keep my fingers and brain busy. they say that we will be there at least 5 hours....
Please pray that my babies will get rest tonight and not wake up too upset in the morning, especially little man who is a total momma's boy....we wake up every morning next to each other with hugs and kisses....

I am also asking if you could send up those prayers for Jack as he goes through this procedure. I am guessing that he will be having it done about 6:30 or 7....

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping all of you in my prayers. My dad went through the same thing, the heart cath and a triple bypass last year. He came through okay, and Jack will too.

All my love and big Texas hugs to you and the babies and to Jack too.

Scarlet said...

Jehovah God is with you and your family in this time of need.

Psalms 55:22 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Special prayers have gone up. Will keep you and yours in my thoughts tomorrow.

SimplyMe said...

Keep us posted.

~hugs~

Aunt Kathy said...

I'll be up early tomorrow anyway so I'll be praying. It's going to be fine. And your babies will be fine too.

Sandie said...

Prayers going up for you both. Having spent many hours waiting on loved ones in surgery, I empathize fully!! Will be praying for your peace of mind and a good outcome