Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SNOW.........




So it figures it snowed last night.....not just a little but I would say about 6 inches, it is the very wet heavy stuff, the stuff that can kill a person shoveling it....I cleaned off the steps and the car......I can not do the driveway, it about killed me doing what I did because it is so heavy.....there is no gas in the snow blower and I do not even know if I could push it through the snow, anyways....NO ONE will help out, it is not like when we lived in the city, and the neighbors would help each other out....The land lord does not even shovel or plow his driveway, so there is no way he will do ours.......The poor dog could barely get out to go potty, maybe I can at least shovel him a potty place....


If Jack even attempts to pick up the shovel I will use it over his head...........




Well Jack just left to take Brooke to school, I hate the thought of him even doing that.............BUT if I would not have allowed it then he would know just how worried I am, then that would worry him even more, and he needs the fewest worries as possible right now.
I did give him $5 of the $20 I had in my purse and told him to take the gas can with him and get me some gas for the snow blower, so I will attempt to do that, later, before I take William to the doctor and we make a stop to the local bank for a gift they bought us for Thanksgiving....
Have a blessed day and Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't...............I know I am......



4 comments:

Katie O said...

I know I hate humidity... but snow?!?! So glad I'm not there... You be very careful snow blowing the driveway... only do enough so you can move the car... screw the rest. It should be the land lords responsibility... Many warm hugs from down here!!!

Aunt Kathy said...

I agree just do what needs to be done... and enjoy the whiteness and purity of the rest.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty, thank goodness that is not here. I'd die. Don't worry about the snow, hopefully it will melt eventually. Just get out and play in it.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, send it my way! I want snow!!!