Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cats

I saw this on my friends blog this morning and since I love cats I took the little quiz...this is what it came up with, the only thing wrong is I did not like to climb trees (too afraid of heights even to this day)
Thanks Ghost..............





You Are a Bengal Cat



You look wild, but deep down, you're really quite sweet.

You are curious about the world around you, and you love to explore.



You liked to swim and climb trees as a kid... and probably still do!

You are confident and energetic. You are ready to take on the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love cats too! That's why I could not pass up that quiz. I will be posting two more for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

I think it is so great that your kids want to learn your craft and help out. I think it is really admirable. You have instilled good qualities in them.

And I agree we need to think of ourselves once in a while. I think from now on I am going to make at least one thing for myself every couple of months.