Can I go hide in a corner and not come out............then maybe I will not get anymore scary or bad news.................You are probably telling me NO....I figured that, but it was worth a try....
Well Jack went today to get the first part of the stress test done, and also was getting an Ecogram (ultrasound) done. Well they called him in the back to get the injection of Radioactive Tracer. Then the lady called him back to take the ultrasound...
She told him right away that there was a problem with one on the heart valves, it is not working properly. She finished and had the doctor that was there check it out....They decided he WAS NOT taking the stress test, they would still get the pictures of his heart. His doctor will not be back til next Tuesday, so we have an appointment with him at 5:30, to see what is going to be done. He is not to do anything to exert himself, he is to take it totally easy and rest....
Just imagine if they had not done the ultrasound first....The technician said it herself, he could have had a heart attack right then and there...........
I sit there and Thank God.....for the fact that Jack had bowel problems, which in turn caused the doctor to send him to someone to get that checked, and that he did the testing and that we found out he does not have a hyatal hernia, that we were told 4 years ago he had....Because if we would not have been told that there was no hyatal hernia, then he would not have mentioned to the doctor about the pains when he exerted himself, even when he would just walk up the stairs....then The doctor listened to him and sent him to the cardiologist and he decided to do some tests.....SO I am so very very Thankful that things happened and now we know something and can fix things before my husband dies on me.......
Of course I again feel like a heartless bitch.....because even with the cardiologist wanting to do tests, I still continued to say OH it is nothing......You need to exercise, you need to lose some weight and on and on.......BUT I was there and I saw and heard the total concern in the ladies voice and face......I saw her look at my babies and at me then him and told us to take care and to PLEASE just rest til he sees the doctor...............Imagine if I had not gone with him and to get that kind of news by himself.......
So even though we have even more worries now................we still have a lot to be thankful for on Thursday...........Because he is still alive........................
Please send some extra prayers for our family............
Blessings to all of you...................
6 comments:
God is so good, and if you hid in the hole, you'd be missing His blessings. Hang in there!!!!]
Muah!
Sweet Wendy, You have seen how God works. It sounds like he may end up having surgery. I know you need to prepare yourself for that. God hasn't brought you this far to let you down.
God still is in control and I believe Jack to be in His hands.
I will keep Jack lifted in prayer
Many hugs and much love
Hi sweetie,
I am so sad to hear the news about your Jack. I am praying hard and I have you in my thoughts as well. Like you said, it is a good thing they did things in the order that they did.
Keep strong and if you need to just talk remember I am here for you.
*HUGS*
Thank God Jack went to the dr when he did. You are in my thoughts and prayers. BIG hugs to you and the kids.
Love,
Suz
Love wins (always)
I don't know how you cope Wendy with all the bad news and health in your family. I thought I had it bad until I started reading your blog long ago. I will say a prayer for you and yours. I know it will help.
Thinking of you. I hope that ya'll do have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will keep you, Jack and your family in my prayers. Thank goodness you found out what you did when you did
Post a Comment