Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Item

I have listed a new Kitchen set on Etsy. This is a 6 piece set, 4 dish cloths, one towel holder and the dish towel is included (because I made the items to match it)



I am thinking of having a contest to promote my Etsy shop.......I was thinking of doing a set like this to be the prize (different towel and dish cloths and holder to match towel) What do you think? Think that it would make a nice prize?

Hope you are all having a great night...............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that would make a GREAT prize!!!
I would love to have it

Scarlet said...

It would make a great gift or a great prize. You do beautiful work Wendy.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

That is really lovely work and a beautiful set as a gift or a prize. Great idea by the way.

Aunt Kathy said...

Ditto... wonderful idea

SimplyMe said...

Once again, a home run. You rock.

happykat826 said...

Very nice Wendy! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving! don't forget to get him on SSDI especially with tests in his records!

Kathy