Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Cards

I am a Christmas card sender...... I love to keep in contact with distant relatives, friends and such by sending Christmas cards along with a picture or 2 of the kids. Jack always gets mad at me for sending cards to others that we never receive cards from, but I still do it.....

I found this wonderful site that has beautiful Christmas cards to choose from. Customize your cards to your taste and you can even get Photo Christmas cards made.

The site also has wonderful ideas for you to browse and tips. I really like the fact that you can totally customize your cards to your taste and preferences. If you own a business you can even order your Company cards from them.

The company even made a very generous donation to Operation Christmas Tree, You can read about their donation and Operation Christmas Tree by clicking on the link above.

Christmas Cards Direct even has Thanksgiving, New Year and Invitation cards you can order. Some of the card choices are religious, recycled, museum masterpiece, and even diecut cards. You can use one of their many greeting choices, or you can make your own. You also can even leave off the greeting and just leave it blank, to write in one before you send your card. To personalize it to each person you send to.

You can go to their site and even order a sample of cards for free. You can order a select set of cards or you can put in up to 6 different cards you would like to see a sample of.

If you are a card sender why not go check out their wonderful site and also read the release of their wonderful donation to Operation Christmas Tree.........

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

I used to send out cards for EVERY occasion and I never got hardly any back either, but we do it to give freely and willingly, not so that we can receive one back. So you are right to send them even if Jack disagrees.
Now that I am a Jehovah Witness I no longer celebrate the holidays and I think I am beginning to like it. It was hard at first but it is nice not to have to worry about giving gifts for any occasion.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

This is a great site if you still send cards. I think when postage started going up most people stopped sending. I am one of the bad ones that no longer send.