Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's done........




I just finished Jack's afghan. I put it on him, (he was sleeping) and it covers him nicely.....
Brooke let the secret out and there was no mistaking that he heard it. My neice is over and she asked who the blanket is for and Brooke said............MY DADDY.............SO...........he has it for good, and knows it was to be his Christmas present....so he just got it early.....
It turned out to be 60 inches square.....and with the cold weather coming, will get lots of use, probably by the kids too.........

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

A lot of work went into that Wendy it looks great

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous ghan. Love all that color.

Scarlet said...

Beautiful Wendy. I know that Jack with treasure it always.

pinkangel said...

WOW That is an awesome afghan. He has just got to love it. I know I do. I love all the colors in it.

Lots of Loves Hugs