41 years ago a 6 pound 11 ounce baby girl was born....She had a head full of pitch black uncontrollable wavy hair. She had dark eyes that would turn to a beautiful Hazel... SO what happened.....LOL....her hair thinned out and turned grey, her eyes do not hold as much luster as they use to and her body has seen better days.....BUT I got some good out of those years....I have a loving husband and 2 beautiful angels.....So I guess I must have done something right all those years....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.......
Yea, in about 12 1/2 hours I will probably wish I was not around....BUT for now I will enjoy the fact that I made it another year....
Will be spending the better part of my birthday laying in a dentist chair getting 7 teeth pulled...In the long run I will be better off and hopefully in days to come pain free.......
Hope all of you have a blessed day......
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!!!!!!!!
I do hope it goes very well for you today and you are not near as sore or in half as much pain as you anticipate
Happy Birthday Cousin. Good luck today, hope all goes well.
Beth
Have a happy pain free birthday.
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Wendy
Happy Birthday to you!!
{{{HUGS}}}
♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WENDY ♪ ♥ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♥ ♫
_____i_i_i_i_i_i_i_i_____
@@@@@@@@@@@@
l_______HAPPY_______l
l______BIRTHDAY_____l
@@@@@@@@@@@@
Happy Birthday! Hope all goes well and that you enjoy the meds!
Love,
Suz
Love Wins
Happy Birthday to you, looks like we're fellow scorpio's.
Thanks for the good thoughts etc. regarding mom and all the goings on here of late. Much appreciated.
Hope you're feeling better after the dental procedures.
Sandy
Wendy,
I'm a little late but I hope you had a wonderful day. Feel better soon honey, The dentist is no fun, thats for sure.
*HUGS*
Post a Comment