Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I survived


Hello all.........
I made it through the dentist..... ......They could only pull 2 teeth today......it took her over an hour to pull them....the roots were crooked and one of them broke off and no matter how much drilling, cutting and pulling she could not get the last little bit out........I am doing pretty well at the moment...of course I am a little doped.....I tell you after the numbness wore off I was not doing so very well, and was so glad to be at my moms and could just go hide in the bedroom and not worry about anyone but myself....Both kids had a very fun filled day with my mom and 2 nephews so they are already alseep.....I will be soon to follow...get some sleep while I can...

Hope everyone had a wonderful day today.

3 comments:

Katie O said...

So glad you survived the madness, even if they only got a few of them out. I hope you are feeling better tomorrow and I'm glad you got some peace today, since your mom helped out!!! Happy Birthday by the way. :) Big cold MN hugs... soon to be hot sweaty Caribbean hugs!! :)

Aunt Kathy said...

Let the drugs do their thing... how long before they will pull the rest?

I once had 7 teeth pulled at once, but I was 10 and they did it in the hospital as a surgery.

I bet those babies of yours will want to nurse mommy back to health, go ahead and let them, OK?

{{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

So glad you survived this episode and hope the rest are a lot easier on you.