So far this morning (finding some wood to knock on in this house full of fake stuff) Little man is not running a temp. He did fall asleep last night with one. He did not want to get out of bed this morning, he just scooted closer to me and snuggled deep into the crook of my arm and covers and just laid there. I asked him if he was alright, and he said yes, I asked him if he wanted to get up he said no, I asked do you want to stay in bed and he said Yup. SO we laid there for about 40 minutes just totally snuggled together with me rubbing his head and him holding my other hand. Finally nature called and I had to go potty, I had every intention of snuggling right back in bed with him, but when I came out of the bathroom he was on his way out the bedroom.
He does not want anything to eat, but at least is drinking, I just have to be sure that if the temp comes back that he drinks twice as much liquid, since the normal amount did not do the trick. I am just so thankful that I decided to take him to the ER, and not wait.....
My mom called me this morning and informed me that I had 5 packages in the mail. I wonder what they are..... We have to go buy diapers, little man went through quite a few last night, I think I was changing him every 15 minutes last night and they would be full every time he went...All that IV fluid they gave him.
He is being William today, he is actually talking to the TV and right now is swaying while Barney sings. And he is playing with the dog. SO much of an improvement from yesterday.......
Well I better get the kids an early lunch late breakfast and then we better get to the store, before I am making a makeshift diaper for little man....
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...........(tomorrow is the sale, so I will be gone ALL day)
5 comments:
That is GREAT news! Thank God.
Love,
Suz
Love Wins
Wonderful, wonderful! I'm so glad to hear it. I hope the fever stays away. The fact that he's being himself is a really good sign. I know you are relieved.
Keeping you all in my thoughts.
If only we as mommies could bear the sicknesses for our children.
{{{HUGS}}} to you and William, may you both be feeling brand new already.
If you have tried to visit my blog and were given a message that it could not be viewed with Internet Explorer, I believe we may have fixed the problem. Please visit me and leave a note if you can get there again to let us know it is now working. I have no idea what happened but I have not blocked anyone from my blog, just a glitch we hope is fixed now. Thank you.
Post a Comment