I received a package in the mail the other day. It contained some lotion in it, that I was asked to try and review. I tell you it is wonderful. It is not only a lotion but a protectant.
With all the crocheting I do along with other household duties, my hands are constantly dry and yucky feeling. The yarn just sucks the moisture right out of them. Other skincare products do not seem to do the job, they make my hands feel greasy, or only last a few minutes, not Skin MD natural, it feels light and silky and I only have to put it on a couple of times. It is natural ingredients and does not clog the pores. You can even put it on your face without fear of feeling like you have a grease job on your face.
Jack is doing his own little review of it, he has eczema and has been putting it on his arm, where is is flared up at the moment. He said it feels cool going on and stops the itch and burning. It is actually starting to clear up.
Brooke has sensitive skin and I have been using it on her arms and she has had no signs of irritation and she has less itching.
I do believe that we have found a new FAMILY skin care product , that will not break our wallet and really works.
No comments:
Post a Comment