



I did it I finally finished Black Cherry, my shrug/shawl.......Jack got some quick pics of me with it. Of course it is 1 a.m. and I am in my jammies, BUT I had to show it off. I just LOVE it and it will be put to good use in the cold.....(at the moment I do not want it on, it got up in the 80's today and it is still 78 in here, so the air conditioner was put on)
5 comments:
I just love that shrug. It came out so nice. How long did it take you to make and also what are the measurements?
Sending bug HUGS to Brooke and William
Looks great. Nice job. What patten did you use?
purty!!! Nice work!!
Nice! It really turned out good. When the weather finally gets good and cold...that's going to be nice to have. I hope you get lots of warm use out of it.
Hugs!
Wendy, You did a super job. I love that pattern. Linda
Post a Comment