Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is it a sign??????

Ok now is it a sign, maybe it is a start of the miracle I so need......
Do you remember about a year ago, the size 7 knitting needle that I lost and could not find? I searched high and low and thought I looked every where. Well tonight I lost my crochet hook so I heard this "Clink" and started digging in the couch, it was the only place it could have gone and made that clink..........WELL guess what? I first pulled out the knitting needle that I thought was lost forever.....then I pulled out the crochet hook...(NO there is no money in there, just some crayons)

It would be so so so wonderful if it was a sign on good things to come....that maybe I am finally going to get the break I so desperately need....

I am going to take it as a good sign and maybe just maybe it will be.....
I just am so in shock that it has been almost a year, and it showed up......I am glad I kept the other one.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that! I hope things are looking up for your family.