
I recieved this little Butterfly, Isn't it pretty, it is an award....I think it is just way to cool that I get awards for rambling on and dumping my life on all of you... Thank you very much Jilly Bean . (By the way she is having another giveaway, go check it out...)
Now I need to give this reward to others....that is always the hard part, so what I am going to do is let you decide if you want to accept this award...I love all the blogs that are on my sidebar and I read, and I HATE to have to choose only a few.
SO if you are reading and you are on my sidebar why don't ya just pick up this little Butterfly and take it with you and ick some of your favorite blogs to award it to...
1 comment:
Congrats to you. But I must say to receive an award is much better than to pick it yourself. Sorry.
Post a Comment