Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mostly Pictures

Some Knitting....cup mat...took me less than an hour to do, that is good.....

My Little Snow White.......this was sent to Brooke for Halloween, doesn't she make the cutest little snow white...............



Having fun on a beautiful fall day at the pumpkin patch...........


Look at the Pumpkins !!!!!!!!!!!!


DAD I found my pumpkin !!!!!!!!!

I want this one.....think I can pick it up?


Look what we got....we got pumpkins and we got to pick them out after our hay ride to the pumpkin patch..........What fun............


This has been such a great day..........Got to spend some time with our Aunt Candy and cousin Rachel....We got to go on a tractor hay ride, pick out our own pumpkins right off the vine....Feed the chickens and billy goats and fight off the bees.....But who could ask for a more enjoyable warm fall day...................

Hope you all had a beautiful fall day with your loved ones..................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo journal
Your kids will love all the pictures when they get older.

Aunt Kathy said...

Brooke really looks like snow white.

Adam had 2 pumpkins now, but both are small ones only he thinks they are HUGE. I'll have to show him your pictures

Any news on the job front?

Lil Knitter said...

Love that cup coaster! :P
Brooke makes a beautiful Snow White...so nice for someone to send that to her.
Looks like an awesome fun day! And huge pumpkins to carve! I love them after you get done but all that scraping out the insides is so yucky.
Hugs!