I know I have been absent, I am trying to recover from a bout of Asthmatic Bronchitis and also taking care of a sick little boy.
Not too much crocheting has been done today, I did manage to finish a bath puff and start a back scrubber. The puff is ubber cool and I believe that the back scrubber is going to be also. I was hoping to get 2 sets done for the sale on Saturday, but I do not think I am even going to get one done......BUT they are sure going to make great items for the Etsy shop and also Christmas Presents for the female members of the family (Maybe one of the guys would even like a back scrubber) Here is the pattern I am using, It is a 5 piece bath set .
My little man has decided that last night he wanted to start running a temp of 104.5, I can get it down to 101 but no lower. The doctor still says that he thinks it is just a virus, BUT if I can not keep the temp down tonight to take him to the ER. William keeps pointing to his stomach and saying OUCH....but he is not throwing up, no Diarrhea, and is thankfully drinking lots. He has just fallen asleep in my arms again. He is truly sick he never wants to be in my lap and no where else, and never is too sick to not play. BUT sure is today.
Well I just wanted to let you all know I am still here, just a tad bit busy.
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't........
2 comments:
I am praying that William gets to feeling better quickly.
I hope you're both feeling better soon.
Hugs!
Post a Comment