
I have been making more hats. I am about done with hats...Want to make something else, SO I think it is time to move on to maybe a doll....yea that sounds good...(If I can figure out the pattern)

Brooke has informed me what color hat she wants (the one with the purple flower) She says to me "momma I want this color, please buy more of this yarn" I informed her that I already had more, and I will make her one (told her over the weekend, but think I will surprise her, and make one after she goes to bed)

Not too much has been going on, starting to truly feel like Fall outside, especially in the evenings, so we have been enjoying our time outs, while it is still good to go......
Tomorrow Brooke has school and William has his speech therapy, so it will be a busy morning...NO lazing on the couch for me, til Brooke gets home. So I hope I use some sense and get in bed before midnight, tonight......
Not so much coughing up a lung right now, but now have a plugged ear, which is not good...
I guess I will pull out the doll head and hands and see if I can figure out how to do this. It is so cute when done, so I really want to make at least one and see if it sells....(and how much Brooke likes it, to see if she will be getting one for Christmas)
Hope everyone had a wonderful day.........
3 comments:
Love those hats Wendy!! And your model is FABULOUS! She is growing into a beautiful young lady.
Thank you for all that you do.
*HUGS*
Brooke is a natural with the modeling. She looks so cute. I love that grey and pink hat. They're all so pretty...you do such a great job.
Oh girlfriend...I have a dang plugged up ear too. It's driving me insane. I can't hear as well out of it but strangely it doesn't hurt at all.
Hope you got some rest!
Hugs!
Darling hats, love the little flower. And your model...well she adorable!!!
Sandy
Post a Comment