Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Done

I did it. And just as I thought it all came out in a jumble and like a cold hearted bitch....BUT it is done, so now we shall see if he follows through with the 4 hours online this morning checking out the classifieds online. Of course he was in total shock at first, then it was I better get a job, then he would leave now, to he is worth more dead than alive, to he is filing for divorce tomorrow. I told him he will not make me feel guilty about what I have said and decided. I told him I have 2 kids that I am doing it for. Then he came up with when he gets a job the bills will be paid and the kids will get what they need but to not even think about me getting any money....I DON'T CARE.....as long as my kids are taken care of I just don't care.......

Another reason I will not be moving in with my parents is there is NO ROOM. It is a 3 bedroom home with a full half finished basement. BUT my brother has taken over the basement, my sister and niece have the upstairs, and so you see there is just no where for the kids and I to even have a little space. I will be the one to leave, because he won't until he is kicked out, and I will not wait for us to be kicked out. We owe the land lord so much money that there is just no way I could ever pay him back, and I do not even know if I could find a job that paid enough for us to stay here.

At least if I am the one to leave I may just may have a chance of getting some help with housing.

So we shall see if he has been woken up, or if after today he just forgets it all and I will follow through with my words...

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't...............

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Wendy. Hopefully he sees the light and all will work out for the best. It sucks to be the one that has to give the ultimatum, but sometimes that is what it takes.

Anonymous said...

I don't really know what to say, but I really feel like I should post a comment and let you know that there are people out there that care about you. You will do fine, whatever you decide. I hope that your husband gets out of his funk and sees what is best for your family. I will be praying for you guys.

Scarlet said...

Be strong Wendy and stick to your words. I agree with Krista, there are people out here that care about you and the power of prayer is a wonderful thing.

*HUGS* and Prayers

thesuzvk said...

I love you and I am praying for all of you. All you can do is what is best for your kids. God is with you. Hugs and prayers always.
Love,
Suz

Love Wins (always!)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Wendy,
I am so sad to hear of your problems and I will pray unceasingly for you and Brooke and William. Stick to your guns and if you have to, then go. It will be hard at first, but trust me, it will be worth it in the long run. I left an abusive relationship and at first I thought I would die, but now, I went to school, got a masters degree, got a faboo paying job, I have a brand new car and my house is fully paid for. It's a hard road, but you can do it, God will give you the courage and strength. He helped me, and He will hold you and Brooke and William up as well.

Anonymous said...

You are right it takes two people to keep a family togehter and if one is not doing their part they need a wake up call.

pinkangel said...

Sweetie, I know this was a hard decision to make but it is something that you had to do. Some men just don't see the big picture. I know that with kids you can get help and I know you have it in you to get gainful employment or go to school to be able to get a good paying job. There is more help out there for a mother with 2 kids than there is for a single or family man. Jack may just be biding his time for a bit more time. I believe that you need to stick to your guns. You, as the mother of his 2 children, have spoken. Start looking around for a place that would take you. I know until you get set up we will go a little nuts but be in prayer for you and your kids. We know we more than likely won't hear from you for a while unless you can get online.

There are many who care about you and many who are praying for you in this very hard situation.

Much love and many hugs
Diane FL

elizabeth said...

Wendy - I'm so behind on blog reading and had no idea this was happening to you. Please know that you and the kids will be in my prayers.