This is what I have to look forward to this weekend....OH joy....NOT.........
Issued at: 12:52 PM EDT 9/13/08, expires at: 9:00 PM EDT 9/13/08Flood Watch In effect through Monday morning, The NWS in detroit/pontiac has issued a Flood watch for a portion of southeast Michigan, Including the following areas, Bay, Genesee, Huron, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Midland, Oakland, Saginaw, Sanilac, Shiawassee, St. Clair and Tuscola. Through Monday morning Widespread rainfall totals of 3 to 5 inches with locally higher amounts Flooding of many streams, Creeks, Roadways And Low lying areas are possible A flood watch means there is a potential for flooding based on current forecasts. You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.
I do not have to worry about rivers or streams over flowing in my direct area, BUT there are enough around us to possibly cause problems, especially for Jack to get to work Monday morning. And of course the little pooch does not like the rain, so it is going to be a fight to get him to go potty, and the yard will be a swamp........
I got my hook and yarn out this morning, after folding and putting away 3 loads of laundry and then also I had 3 loads to do, I am working on the last load at the moment.
Hope everyone is staying safe and dry...........
5 comments:
Hoping you're staying dry and safe. We got some rain, though we needed it; I don't think we got the load you all did.
Take care
Sandy
Stay safe!
I've given you an award!
http://katorade.blogspot.com/2008/09/top-notch-affair.html
We have ran here but no threatening weather reports as of yet in our area. Stay dry.
Geez. It's raining just about everywhere! May the dog pee without issue, Jack be able to get to work and the hook work it's magic!
Not raining here anymore, that was yesterday. Hope your yard doesn't become a swimming pool
Post a Comment