Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, September 12, 2008

Mr. Crabby meet Mrs. Crabby

I am hiding out tonight. Hiding out within myself in my bedroom. Jack and I blew up at each other this evening. What ever we could yell at each other about we did. Brooke was yelling at us to shut up and William was pissed at both of us and screaming.

Jack is in a drugged induced crabbiness from the Prednisone, and I am PMS'in.....Not a very good combination. SO crabby meet crabby....

It is funny though how my ways have rubbed off on him, when I get pissed I start cleaning, for one thing I have an excuse to throw things and make lots of noise. Well he did the dishes, while I cleaned up the living room, and threw in another load of laundry.

We yelled at each other about money (of course) laziness, working, not being a couple. You get it, we yelled about everything that just keeps on building up.

After the yelling and cleaning were done, I got "DOWN"...I felt so bad that the kids had to listen to us, that we were not acting very grown up, and that it obviously upset them both. I decided it was time for bed. I could not let my mood keep going down hill. Brooke wanted to sleep in the living room, so I fixed her a bed on the couch and picked William up, screaming and kicking and got him in the bedroom, it is only 8:00p.m. The kids are tired and so am I we got up at 7:30a.m. and it has been a rainy yucky day. I of course woke up, but still do not feel like coming out of hiding...I do not feel like talking to anyone, I do not feel like crocheting, I actually do not feel like being awake. BUT the body says otherwise. I figured maybe if I did a post that maybe, I would either come out of my mood, or go back to sleep.

I have sat around all day waiting for the neurologist to call me back, but of course that did not happen. I think that may be part of my mood, knowing that I now have to wait til Monday to call back, and maybe get some answers to Williams tests. It is really getting to me, because my child is having episodes more frequently. He had one while we were eating dinner. That has never happened. The not knowing is what is so hard. How can you help someone, if you do not know what the problem is. And being a mother I want to make it "all better"...

We had a nice visit with my mom today, she took us to the post office, so that I could mail out a package, we then walked across the street so that the kids could pick out some gum and candy. I could not believe that neither one picked up a chocolate bar, instead they both picked out jelly beans. They have never liked them and even though they get them at Easter, Jack and I usually eat them. BUT they both ate all their jelly beans throughout the day. Brooke chewed all of her gum and then thought she could help William chew his. Of course we had a fight, and I had to put William's up so that she could not get it. My mom then came back to our house and we had coffee, and she helped me give the dog a hair cut. He looks so cute, and about half the size he did before.

Well I am still not in a mood to do anything, and not tired enough to lay back down, maybe I will put on some music (I sure miss having a TV) and listen to that, and maybe that will lull me back to sleep. I know that either way I will regret this in the morning, because I will hurt from being in bed too long and will be pissed at myself because I did not get anything done for the craft sale.
I will just have to deal with all that in the morning. Not in the mood now...that is for sure....

Hope you all had a blessed day...

2 comments:

Katie O said...

sorry you had a crappy day. missed you on messenger tonight. Big hugs... fights happen... its how you go about moving forward that matters.

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy,

Katie is so right. We all fight, iron sharpeneth iron, the Bible says. The kids will forget all about it, but you must too.

As for Williams tests, hold on. You will know soon and then know what needs to be done. In the meantime love him and pray.

{{{hugs}}} it's been a rough month for you, but better times are around the corner, believe it and don't grow weary while you wait.

Never give up.