
I am going to ask again this year, if there is anyone out there that eats Campbell's products, drinks V-8, or eats Goldfish crackers and you do not have anywhere to give the label's to, if you could send them to me for Head Start program. Their funding has been cut again this year, one of the things that we have lost is field trips and only have busing one way. SO the labels will probably be needed even more this year, if they need any new things in the classroom.
If you would like to send your label's our way, just leave a comment with your email address, and I can give you my snail mail addy.....
Well I am back to the crochet hook and yarn, on my second hat of the day...Got all the laundry washed, folded and need to put the kids clothes away, but will wait to do that, since I need to go through their drawers and get rid of the stuff that does not fit anymore.
Hope you are all staying dry and safe..............
1 comment:
I will save and send you all my labels. How about the Box Tops for Education? DO you need those as well?
LMK.
*HUGS*
Post a Comment