Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Award


I have been very bad, JillyBean gave me an award weeks ago, and I never got anywhere with it, and now That Girl has given me the same award. I feel so darned special that I have received the same award ....


Makes my day that there are people out there who really like my blog.... big ole smile : ) on my face right now..... Thank you so very much ladies.......I feel extra special right now.........
So here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (as shown above).
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
So I am suppose to pass this on, which actually I should be picking 14, since I did receive the award twice, but I will go with the 7... Actually there are more But I guess I should limit myself...
Here are my nominees....
Well we are still not swimming, I guess though from what they have said, it is suppose to get bad later today. They are calling for the rain to continue and get more steady as the day goes on. There was a location within our state, yesterday, that had a tornado. It was a surprise to all involved, since there was no severe weather, watches or warnings. They said that is also a possibility for today. I will be keeping my eye on the skies.
It will be another day of crocheting. I am thinking that today I will move from hats (for right now) and make a stuffed toy. Need a break from hats. I can not make too many toys for the sale, since I only have about a half a package of FiberFil left. I will make what I can and call it good.
Hope you all have a blessed day...........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Wendy. To get the award twice is special. Are you planning on notifying your winners. I see my name but have not received a notice on my blog yet and hope things did not go awry. Thank you!

Aunt Kathy said...

Thanks for the award Wendy, I love your blog too

Anonymous said...

Aww wow! Thanks! I would nominate you again for sure... but then you'd have to think up three times as many people! LOL

Didn't get to read your post on Friday but I'm sorry to hear you and Jack are fighting. Your house must be sooooo shiny though. ;-D Sure hope the dr's office gives you a call tomorrow! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Scarlet said...

You sure deserve it twice. :) HUgs and live and thanks for the award.

elizabeth said...

Well my word hon - thank you SO much! This is my very first award and I'm just so tickled. I'm also headed to bed now, so I won't get it up on my blog yet, but I did want to take a minute and tell you how much it meant to me. :)