That is the word for the day........MISERABLE................
I am not only PMS'in now I am suffering with a headache either causing a toothache, or due to the toothache...........
Or could it all be intensified for all the blasted rain. We are going on day 3 of rain. We have now moved up to FLOOD WARNING and WIND ADVISORY...all until tomorrow morning.
I am sitting here shivering, not because I am cold, but because I hurt, am tired and the air is so darned damp.......Maybe I will go sit in a very hot tub of water, and maybe that will take away some of the misery..........................
I hope you all are having a better day than myself.............I have not crocheted yet today........can not even think about sitting still with hook in hand, while all I want to do is crawl in bed all curled in a ball and vegetate to comfort.....................
3 comments:
Wendy... for goodness sake crawl up in the bed and cover up and rest. Bring the kids with you if you want, have them color pictures or something, sing songs to you, whatever... it's OK to rest. Even God rested.
Feel better!
Feel better sweetie. I agree with Aunt Kathy, take her advice.
*hugs*
Post a Comment