I seem to be good to go with the yucky's then BAM, I start feeling like crap again. As long as I stay in the house and do not venture outside, I am just fine.....SO I take the plunge and go outside, trying to enjoy the last good days with the kids. Then sure enough I come in feeling like a freight train has hit me again. I am so tired of blowing my snoze, and coughing up a lung....and then the icky yucky feeling head starts in....I don't dare say anything to Jack, because he has been on me for 2 days now to go to the doctors....I keep telling him I will get over it. (I am beginning to doubt my own words)
William seems to be fairing well. He still has the running, sneezy nose, but no temps and he is eating good. Brooke, well her nose is still all stuffed up and after 2 days of being a big girl about the nose spray, she has decided to protest and kick and fight with every effort to use it. SO I give up, and have been giving her a nightly dose of Benadryl. Maybe I should take some myself, but whenever I do, it makes things worse, the chest starts to tighten up, and the nose closes up even worse. I guess I need to go back to the little remedy that was given to me, and slather the Vick's Vapor Rub all over my feet, at night, to have a night free of coughing up a lung...
OK now don't give me that look of what the He** is she talking about, putting Vick's on her feet, has she done gone and lost it....NO I am totally sane (I think) I have done it, and it works....You may want to put on some socks, so that you do not yuck up your sheets, But if you are having those lovely coughing attacks at night and nothing else seems to work, just slather the stuff on your feet and sleep well.
I have some of the Peek a boo flower hats done, with accessories, but have not taken a picture of them yet. I will hopefully get to that tomorrow, if Miss Brooke is not in one of her ever present moods. (She has been a little miss butt these days) You remember those pictures back last fall where she had her arms crossed and the big frown on her face, well that was mild to these days.
Tomorrow our nephew and his girl friend are coming over. They will come over on their way back home from the Renaissance Festival. I am not looking forward to the visit, because they always seem to come late and stay even later. AND that also means I have to do some cleaning that I really do not feel like doing. The kids are looking forward to it, and will be sure to throw their little fits when it is time for them to go home. SO that will make a lovely end to a long night....
Hmm I am sensing a little sarcasm in my words tonight, could Brooke's attitude be rubbing off on me, Yea I think so....I have had a day full of her and William not being on their best behavior and screaming and crying over what ever they could find to do so. It WAS NOT a good day in the Basil household.........
I have got to get me something to drink, I feel as if I am bloated because of all the juice and water I have been drinking today, well everyday for a week now. I just can not seem to get enough to drink.....THEN of course that means I am up more than I wish to be, in the middle of the night, wee hours of the morning, having to go potty.....
I will do a spell check on here and get this posted before I get kicked off the damn Internet again...It has happened 5 times in the last 30 minutes, and I am just a little tired of hearing Jack in the other room cussing because his chat with God knows who, has been interrupted....
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.............
3 comments:
Feel better soon and can't wait to see those hat pictures.
{{{HUGS}}} Wendy, the worst is almost over, it only gets better from here.
I don't think you're crazy. I have heard of people putting vicks on their feet and putting socks on. I hope you get well soon dear. Being sick sucks.
{{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment