Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Peek A Boo Flower Hats

I got a few pictures of the Peek A Boo Flower hats. Brooke was good about modeling up the 3rd hat, by then she had enough of me moving her head from one spot to another.....I did also take some of the hats just sitting.






Justin and Julie will be here about 7....as I said late getting here....So I have not got anything done in the cleaning department...and may just do a quick pick up.

It is going to be Honey-Eyed chicken for dinner with rice....It is cool enough to have the oven on, and Jack and I really like it. The kids will just have chicken sauteed in butter, along with their rice....

I am going to take some picture of all the different colors of Cotton Fleece I have, that is what I have made the peek a boo hats and some of the other hats, and the hope is that some of the teen girls will want some when they see their friends with them, and will generate orders.....Fingers Crossed....

I had a pretty restful nights sleep last night, I slathered my feet with Vick's, Benji was not too happy with the smell, since he sleeps near my feet, so he chose to move up and sleep between William and I on our pillows.

I am going to get off here, and get those pictures taken while the sun is somewhat shining.

Hope you all have a beautiful day....And prayers will be gong out for all on the east coast....
Katie please be careful and safe.................keep me informed on how you are doing....

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't..............

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Those hats are just too cute. If you don't orders for those...I will be so shocked.
Hugs!

Scarlet said...

What beautiful hats, and I must say....the model is STUNNING! I love the hats and I am sure that you will sell quite a few of them.

*hugs*