Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A little blog hopping

I was doing my usual blog hopping and found out that Martha is having a sort of contest. You can leave a comment on her blog and she could in turn end up featuring your blog on her blog. Is that not just too cool. It is surely a way to bring in more readers. One of the things I have been trying to do is bring in more readers and hopefully that will happen now.

If you click on Martha's blog banner it will take you to her blog. You should check it out. There are new kittens on the farm and read how they came about being there.

I use to watch Martha, everyday you could find me in front of the television to watch her show, then I had a job and then kids, I may get to catch an episode here and there, but nothing like i use to. I like her show now, but LOVED her show pre legal matters.

I am going to go back to crocheting, am making some Peek a boo flower hats...way too cute and ever so easy.

Hope you are all having a great day...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Martha, good for you I hope you get lots of traffic.

Lil Knitter said...

Good luck...maybe she'll feature you!
Hugs!