Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Model

My little model, put on one of the hats I made for the craft sale. It was a little big for her, but so darn cute, anyways. I plan on making more of these, in different colors and yarns and sizes...

The hat pattern can be found here ......





Model disclaimer...she actually was a very willing model....I told her to smile and she informed me that she was being "serious"....PLUS she had a giant gumball in her mouth and I think wanted to bite into it....


I have also made 2 of my basic hats, but I did not get pictures of them.



William has his EEG tomorrow afternoon, so he has been bathed and head washed. Brooke got a bath also. I am anxious as to what to expect, have no idea how long or what it will consist of.

I am going to get back to my crocheting, I have a bag all ready to go with preemie hat patterns and yarn to make them, just in case I get a chance to do so while at the appointment.

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your model looks very unhappy. Saying prayers for tomorrow.

Lil Knitter said...

Will say a little prayer for William...hoping for good news.
Was she a willing model...not looking so thrilled there. :P
Love the hats...your crochet hooks must be smoking!
Hugs!

Scarlet said...

Beautiful at Wendy!! You keep cranking the stuff out. You go girl!!!

SimplyMe said...

Okay, that's just too funny about miss serious and the gumball. I LOVE IT!! Very cute hat.

Now, I'm sure you're DOING the EEG thing now, and may God be with you all, give William the peace to relax and sleep, if it's a sleep one, the patience required by all, and the attentiveness of staff and wisdom to the docs to see accurately what is to be seen.

As for the crappy sticky stuff. Ugh. Lice is easier to deal with. Baby shampoo on each bit, and scrape it out with your fingernails. If W is a cooperative as K was at that age, it might be a hat day for a few days, and take a couple of attempts. That is some wicked sticky stuff!

~RaenWa~ said...

I hope everything went ok with the EEG & I love your hat.

Aunt Kathy said...

That's a cute hat Wendy, even cuter with the model, lol... even if there isn't her usual smile.