I FINALLY finished the last bag, I got it done about 9:30 last night and felted it, I do not have a before picture to share, because it was revamped after the first cycle through the machine, I did not like how it was turning out. I like it now.

Also I have made 2 hats that were ordered. They will be in the mail tomorrow.

I am now going to concentrate on making stuff for the craft sale. I need some hats, and have found some really cute patterns that I want to try out. The cuter the better chance of selling them. I also need some more stuffed toys and have some patterns picked out for them.
On the agenda also, is preemie hats in red for some babies in Georgia. They will be worked on here and there, and will make a nice portable project for the weeks appointments.
Now to leave you with a picture of Jack with a mouth full of colored goldfish crackers that the kids insisted on him eating, and the 2 munchkins in his lap...
Hope you all have a wonderful day..........
8 comments:
Way to go Wendy
And that's a picture to save with Jack and the kids... foaming orange at the mouth, lol, Love it
Oh Wendy, I am so jealous. I have tried for years to learn how to crochet. I'm very bad at it. I can get the first chain done pretty well and fast, after that it goes down hill and looks horrible. Great work !!
YAY...you finished the bag!! I love the hats too...the flower is a cute little touch. Nice job!
Love that photo...too cute. Goldfish crackers are good eating. :P
Hugs!
You do such beautiful work. I would like to crochet baby hats for charity. Where did you get your pattern? it is so cute. Have a great day. Thanks
Up and down stitch? I'm not finding that, can you point me in the right direction.
I love the pink and grey hat...very cute! Is it kosher for me ask for your pattern or which one you used? I'm not selling things, so not competing with you, just looks like a cute hat. sc?
Your felted bag is cute...I've only felted once and thought it fun; but need to try it again, trouble is making something bigger than you want and knowing what size it will end up when felted.
Sandy
Super, thanks bunches for links and info. I'll hop over and see if I have any additional questions. The cute little flower on the hat...so nice.
I see a new feature, followers, and am playing with it..trying to understand what it does. Not there yet. lol
Sandy
Great job on all your work Wendy. I love the hats and bag.
I wanted to see if you have a pattern for the cute hat with the flower. I didn't leave a way for you to respond yesterday but will try this again. Thanksyou and good luck with the test tomorrow.
Post a Comment