
If you do not already know, I am in a group of crafters spanned all over the United States and we even have a few members abroad. We have a website Loves Many Cloths . It brings me such peace and enjoyment to make stuff, with my God given gift, for others, who may need a little Hope, Hug or Love........
So now that the hats are done I am back to the bag, and will set my goal to finish, for tomorrow. It would be nice if I could still finish it today, maybe that will still happen...yea sure, haha, I have kids, and a sick one at that...... It was worth the sidetracking though....
Hope you all are having a great day, it will be just another day here, I may decide to cook on the grill, but after yesterday, I am not sure. I cooked hamburgers yesterday, on the grill, and when the sun is beating down on the deck up here, it gets extremely uncomfortable, even to run in and out to check on it...... SO it may be a simple cooked inside meal today.
My prayers and thoughts are going out for all those affected by Gustav...may you all be safe.........
3 comments:
You will never realize what a blessing these will be. I can only tell you from the bottom of my heart that we all appreciate them! You are such a dear person. Thank you again Wendy!
Hmmm you posted this twice... so I will post my comment on both just in case you erase one, lol
I got an email from someone from Loves Many Cloths yesterday about one of my patterns she wants to make. I can't remember her name at the moment but I think she said she was legally blind. Do you know who I am talking about? I hope to get back to her today
You have a wonderful heart Wendy, you are a blessing to all who know you
Those hats are beautful you did a great job and I like the colors
Post a Comment