Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Felted


Third bag Felted...and drying....I love this bag....now did I not say that about so many others....seems the more I do the more I like. Imagine if I had kept all the bags I have made.....at least I like the completed item, because otherwise I could not send it on its way, I can not even think about giving something whether free or purchased that I do not like myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your bags below, especially the market bag colors. And your felted bag is great.

Lil Knitter said...

I knew that one was gonna look great! Awesome, earthy colors!
Great job as usual!
Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

It was worth the wait, very pretty

Scarlet said...

What a great bag, I can see myself carrying one of these. *grin*. I guess there is no need to ask for the pattern as I am sure it is still tucked away in your head only. LOL

Great Job!!
*HUGS*