Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend Works

Here is what my weekend consists of......



FRIDAY

Market bag made of Peaches & Creme cotton in Fiesta. This is for the Craft Sale.

SATURDAY/SUNDAY

Bag to be Felted. This is the third of 4 bags that were ordered. Made in Bernat Felting in Meadow. It is being felted right now...picture of felted bag will come later. (remember to check back later for the picture of the felted bag)

SUNDAY/MONDAY

Bag number 4 to be felted will be made out of this. It is Patons Classic Wool Merino in Natural Mix and Leaf Green.

My plans are to start this bag as soon as I get off here and have it finished by tomorrow to felt, That way I can send all 3 of the felted bags on to their new owner by Wednesday. THEN I can get back to items for the craft sale on Oct. 4th.

What does your weekend consist of?

Hope you are all having a great one............

5 comments:

SimplyMe said...

I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far, and can't wait to see the rest!

Lil Knitter said...

There you go Ms Speedy! I love those colors...can't wait to them all finished.
Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

I love that Paton's Merino for felting, it's just awesome. I like the colors coming up, the green and gray?? I'll be watching for the felted results

Anonymous said...

Great selection of colors Wendy.

Scarlet said...

I love reading about how your mind thinks and how your hooks and needles flow.

*HUGS*