Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, August 29, 2008

It's done




The bags is DONE...It is felted, assembled and drying.... I just love the Paton's Classic Wool, it felts so very nicely and in only one time...I did run it through a second time, to be sure that it was felted completely...
I really like this bag, and no I do not have the pattern, because I made it up...I started with a circle and just kept crocheting in the round, til I got it to the size I wanted, then I crocheted in the back loops only to get it to pull up and continued. I did it in HDC through out. I made the I-Cord handle with size 13 circular needles and used 2 strands, one of the grey and one of the black.
SO now I am ungrounded and have already started a market bag for the craft sale. I will also include some more stuffed animals, maybe some other bags, and some kitchen sponges. I also will be making some hats and maybe scarves to match... I have so much I want to do, so lets see how much I get to do..........
Have a great day...........

6 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Felting always amazes me, it looks so different. I love it. Nice job, Wendy.

Katie O said...

Nice job!! Aren't you glad it's done?? now I can quit cyber slapping you and grounding you!! ha ha ha.. have fun with the market bags... they are fast and fun!! :)

SimplyMe said...

Whoo hooooo!

Once again, great job, wendy!

Scarlet said...

WooT!! It came put beautiful. I know that you are happy to have that off your mind now.

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

It looks terrrific. I thought you had knit it all. But now I see it was just the handle. I thought maybe that was why you took so long to get back to it. Knitting is so much slower going for me.

Lil Knitter said...

It did felt up so nice. I love the striping at the top.
It amazes me how fast you do all these things. YGG!
Hugs!