
Ok I know I am not suppose to be here, BUT I had to give you all a quick bag update. I am done with the bag itself, and working on the I-Cord for the handles. I want a 6 ft I-Cord and have 4 ft done. SOOO By this time tomorrow (well actually sooner) I will have a finished bag to show you. Felted and on it's way to being dry..........
Bag is done....finished the 7 ft I-cord at 1:55 a.m....the bag will be felted in the morning with pictures by evening (while it is drying).....
3 comments:
You are insane, lol
Lucky you didn't fall asleep and knit that Icord around your wrist liek I would have, lol
I love the looks of it so far. CAn't wait to see the rest.
I like how you used both yarns in the icord. I wanna see how that felted up too.
NOW GET SOME SLEEP!
LOL.
Yeah, says one insominac to another!
Looking so good.
Post a Comment