I LOVE to make new stuff, I have patterns up the you know what, and sometimes I do pull them out and get busy, of course everyone suffers, because do not talk to me when I am counting, I will just stop counting in my head and start counting out loud and if need be the louder you get then the louder I get ( hey people I am counting here, can't you hear me....duh) Or do not talk to me when I am trying to figure out what the pattern is telling me to do, I may have to do it, pull it out, and do it again to finally get it in my head, that I was making too much out of it and it was easier than I read into it....I think that is why I have not been doing so much knitting, lately, just way too many distractions in the house, and I need TOTAL concentration when I am knitting, unless of course I am doing a simple garter stitch, then talk away...
I am hoping that with school to start in September that I can get back to trying some of the many patterns I have been printing from the Internet and also to get busy with some real knitting. Of course that is wishful thinking, because William will not have Brooke to play with or pester for 4 mornings a week, and then of course he will be in speech...BUT wishful thinking is what I am getting good at.
I am finishing up the bag to felt. I LOVE to felt and can not figure out why then I have not finished ALL the bags (4 total on second one) I guess my fingers are itching to do other things, new things, not my things, but someones else's beautiful creations....and maybe it is that I have really been missing my charity work, and have been trying to make up for lost time.....
I did get a wake up call this morning, the one morning that The kids were still sleeping and the dog had not woke me up to go potty (maybe because I had taken him out at 1:30 a.m. before I finally went to bed) But no sleeping in LATE was not on the agenda today. I actually woke up the kids and the dog...by reaching to answer the phone and instead knocking all the stuff (junk) off the night stand and then cursing, while trying to find where the phone landed..of course it had to land in the bag with all the scraps of cotton that I have sitting next to the bed, and then trying to get it out without dragging out the balls too. BUT I did manage to answer the phone before the caller got sent to Voice Mail. I just answered it, without seeing who it was...."Hello" "Hello, this is Dr. Baluch, is Jack available?" "He is sleeping" "Sleeping" "yes but I can get him" "Oh no do not do that, let him sleep" (what the....you are not letting me sleep, so why should his butt sleep when you should be calling his phone and not mine, why the HE@# did Jack give them my number) So he goes on to tell me that they got the biopsy results and asks how Jack is doing, I said good I guess, "Oh no more runs" Well yes he still has them, but otherwise he is doing good. Well then the doctor goes on to tell me that Jack has Colitis, and that he wants to see him within the week to discuss this with him...Ok now I am awake, the kids are awake, I have to pee, and so does the dog, but if I put the dog down, he will go in the kitchen and pee, so I fight with the kids to stay in the bed with the dog, til I go pee..finally they stay. I then come back get my PJ bottoms on and take the dog potty, while the kids are close on my heels, with only shirts & underwear (diaper in Williams case) come back up after the dog pees a river, get the kids something to drink, feed the cats and dog....Get the coffee going, and sit my A** down at the computer to read up on what colitis is. After spending an hour doing that, I then wake Jack's butt up and tell him what the doctor said, and what I have found out....You know he is just so damn lucky that it is not caused by stress or anxiety or stuff like that, that he did not "make" himself sick...SO I guess I will not leave his big butt...he really is sick...there really is something wrong...Now am I terrible or what....Because if it was nothing then I was through with him...if it was something that was brought on by his emotions and such, then I was through with him....I feel like a total A**.......I feel like a total heartless BIT**..... NOW to get with the doctor and see if he is going to treat it with medication which is only a way to "manage" it or to remove the affected part of the colon, which is the only "cure" for it. It is terrible because after telling Jack, he sat there and said to me, see there is something wrong, I was not just making it up...I have acted like a real nasty person and have not been very nice to him...not at all, and now I am feeling the guilt of it all.....WHY, why should I feel guilty...with everything that has happened in the past, but I do.......I guess there is a lesson to be learned from all this, not sure what it is , but I am sure God will be kicking me in the butt til I figure it out....
Katie is going to be sending me another *slap* through the cyber space, because here I am blogging, instead of crocheting...I told her the other night to hit me to get my butt in gear to finish this bag, and she has been great at it, she has been keeping on me, and I am actually almost done...I can not wait to get it done..........I am grounded from all other crocheting or knitting til I get it done...and that is just about killing me...SO there will be no new projects to show off, til I show off the finished bag....
I will leave you with a picture of Benji after his bath this evening, wet, frisky doggie...he just is up to no good after a bath...full of sh** and into everything....

I better either get some sleep, now, or get back to the bag..........
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't...................
4 comments:
Wow, I got dizzy just reading all of that. Dang it wake up, get coffee and work on that bag. That's an order!
That was seriously a mouthful. You've got a lot going on girl. I know you feel guilty but you need to put that behind you now. You have the results and now the doctor can go about getting it taken care of however you all feel is best. Sorry to hear he's really sick but at the same time...it could be so much worse. Give him a hug and tell him you're sorry and then just be there for him. Hey, we can all be a B*^ch sometimes.
Hugs!
*Go get busy!* :P
Eh, stress would have been my guess too......no worries. Now you know what's up, he knows what to do, and btw WHY ARE YOU READING THIS....you have felted bag making to do :PPPPPP
love ya
Definitely not a fun way to wake up, but you handled it well, what you were thinking doesn't matter now, what matters is how you deal with the known problem from this point on.
So is that bag done yet? LOL
Post a Comment