Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, September 20, 2008

A little BUMP in the road

I have encountered a bump in the road to crocheting, Seems that have contracted a nasty BUG...I thought (last night when I started feeling yucky) that it was Allergies, then by this morning I thought it was a nasty head cold, Now I am rethinking the whole situation again. Because now I can not stay out of the potty on top of the stuffy runny nose, Yucky feeling head, sore throat and cough......then there is the chills one moment and hot flashes the next...so me thinking I have the dreaded FLU bug.............

William has tonsillitis again, this makes 3 times in 2 months....2 more strikes and it is OUT with the tonsils...The doctor put him on a stronger antibiotic and said that when it makes it to 7 times in a year that is too much.....SO we shall see if maybe he just never got completely over it before or if he is just gonna have trouble...

Brooke has the lovely allergy symptoms going on, she was placed on a nasal spray. Because Claratin makes her very very evil, and so I refuse to give it to her. The doctor laughed when I told him that and asked if she would let me spray stuff in her nose, and I said we could get past that, there is always the "pin and hold" position for the unwilling to cooperate....BUT she did very well, she sat there and let me spray it and not a single fuss out of her...

Well I have some of that lovely Baby Vapor Bath in the closet and I do believe that I am gonna pretend I am a baby and go soak in a VERY hot tub of water with that added, maybe I can get my nose opened up enough to at least catch a few ZZzzz's....

Hope you are all having a wonderful day today and enjoying the last days of summer.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Wendy, I hope you all get well soon. We too are suffering from allergies and sinus infections and all that good stuff. I hope we don't get the flu around here. I am going in about 2 weeks to get the girls a flu shot. I don't like sick kids. LOL. Hope you all get well soon!!

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh Wendy... maybe this is the only way to get you to rest. I know when I don't rest God always lets me get sick and then I have no choice.

Adam is sick too, cough and runny nose and now I am starting to feel the same.

Must be time for a season change

Scarlet said...

I hope you are feeling better Wendy. I had my flu shot on Friday. When the doctor told me that it was time for one I could not believe it. Flu season again already? Where has the year gone? Sigh.

Get well soon honey, *hugs*

Sandie said...

Awwwwwwwww So sorry you are feeling poorly. It's so hard when you have young ones and are feeling bad yourself. Moms should be exempt from illness, don't you think? I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Lil Knitter said...

Sorry you're feeling bad girlfriend. I hope it's a quick bug. I've had either sinus or head cold for a week now. It's driving me nuts! Get some rest...you surely need some and take care of yourself.
Hugs!