I have been busy, crocheting for the craft sale. I am working on another mesh market bag in shades of green right now. BUT here are some of the other things I have made.
Small bear made with Peaches & Creme cotton in Fairy Tales...............
Three more hats..............
Five sets of dish towels with crocheted top.....I am going to make 2 dishcloths to go with each. I have some red/white/green variegated and also some plain green and blue, to make them with. I hoped to have enough of the Christmas cotton to make 2 cloths for each set, but only have 3 balls, so will make as many as I can with it first.
On a final note.................

My little girl was arrested by Officer William for being so darn cute......................
Hope you are all having a very wonderful day today................
5 comments:
Everything is so darn cute especially the arrested child. But I love the towels the mostest.
I love the towels too, I have made several of them this year, I never thought to add matching dishcloths with them, silly me. Now I have another project, lol
Brooke in cuffs??? What goes on over there Wendy??? Just kidding, that's a fun picture.
You are one fast crocheter. What pattern did you use for the toppers?
Beautiful work Wendy, as usual. :) I, like linda would like to know what pattern you used for the towel toppers?
*HUGS*
I hope you're not using wooden needles...they could be a fire hazard in your speedy hands. Love that cute teddy bear!
Hugs!
Post a Comment