Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Take a looksie

Hey everyone, take a look at the ticker at the bottom of this blog........I am ONE over the half way point for the cotton grannies, and from what I have heard I have more coming my way.......

Thank you so much, all who helped (and are helping) me out...I would not be this far on my own, that is for sure....You know "life"...something always seems to get in the way at the wrong time........


I shall leave you with a few pictures of our family get together on Sunday...It was suppose to big a big family picnic at my Aunt and Uncles property, but Mother Nature had other ideas, and decided to rain on our parade......


2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Looks like the kids are having fun and getting along, that always makes for a great family gathering

Anonymous said...

rain or no, it still looks like a fun time.