Well I have added some more cotton grannies to the ticker at the bottom. I really need to get started on some felted bags, but at the moment, I am lucky to get some time here and there to do a little granny. I am thinking I am going to pick up a couple balls of black cotton (I hope I can find some) I think that some black squares thrown into the afghans will really help to set everything off. I have so many different colors, but no black or dark brown. Either way these afghans are going to be so colorful and special...I am getting so anxious to get the rest of the squares made (369 to go) I will not join them til I have all the squares, that way, I know what colors I have or do not have and can make Brooke's girly and Williams boyish....I also noticed that I do not really have any red ones, and it just so happens that I got a ball of black with my prize package, so I will make up some of them....
William is sick at the moment. He has a severe case of tonsillitis and an ear infection. He has to go back to the doctors in 2 weeks to check on his ear, because there was no activity what so ever, and the doctor is hoping it is just due to the ear infection and once cleared up it will be fine...hoping it is not damage to his ear drum from the infection, which could have been going on for awhile.
Benji has settled into the family even more, and since his visit to the vet has turned into a REAL puppy and into total mischief. I guess he feels better with no worms and his ears not bothering him (until I fill them with drops once a day)
My garden is not doing very well this year, I cannot figure out what is wrong, but then again the land ladies and my moms is in the same state. Our tomato plants are dying from the bottom up. I have gotten 2 tomatoes off mine is all, and had to throw 4 out because they were rotting before they finished turning. My squash did not do good either, I pulled them long ago, to give the cucumbers and tomatoes a better chance, AND there are NO pumpkins. Have tone of blooms and they are doing really well, but not a single pumpkin and it is too late in the season to hope for any, because even if I got one, it would not have time to grow and ripen before the cold hits.
I think I will hit POST and get back to the cotton grannies...
Hope everyone is safe and having a blessed day............
3 comments:
I hope William feels better soon!!
Bummer about the garden, maybe you can google what caused the tomatoes die like that
Hope the little man feels better already.
Hey Wendy, I have 102 sqares to mail you. There are 6 brown ones in them. Linda
Post a Comment