Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Red Scarf Project

I was doing my usual blog hopping this morning and found and interesting need that someone who reads my blog may be interested in. It is called the Red Scarf Project and it benefits the Orphan Foundation of America.

Just simply click on the picture above and it will (I hope) take you to their site and give you all the information needed, if you so choose to make a scarf.

I think I may try to get one done, I am not going to promise anything, because lately I have noticed that what I want to do, and what I get to do are two totally different things.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...Will try to get some new pictures posted sometime this weekend...

By the way there is a contest concerning this project also. You can find out about it here .

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Hey Wendy you used the same little guy I used. LOL

I hope I can make a scarf or two, but I am a lot like you, what I want to do and what I do are not always the same.

But I did get the red yarn today so I am set if I get a chance. LOL