Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Luke's square

I finished Luke's square. It is drying right now and as long as I get an address to mail it out, I will put it in the mail tomorrow...








Jack is to see a Gastrologist (or something like that) in the morning.....He now is not to go back to work until at least after the 15th.....Not a very happy person at the moment, and so I will post this and get back to some crocheting.........I will not be doing much else....It is the only way right now that I do not just BLOW..........


A LITTLE SUNSHINE IN MY OTHERWISE DARK LIFE............


Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, your little ones are so adorable.. you and yours are in my prayers, and thanks for those you've sent up for Luke!!

Lil Knitter said...

Cute picture! Hope things work out well for Jack...I know all this just makes things harder. Hang in there girlfriend.
Love that square...bright and cheery.
Hugs!

The Jillybean said...

Wendy, you are in my prayers. I know this has to be so hard on you.

Anonymous said...

I love your square--so bright and cheery! Hang in there, it WILL get better, and with two of the most beautiful children, give them a big hug from me! K4K is mobilized and hats are on the needles for Luke. I went last night and got some "boy color" yarn (all I had was for either adults or infants--but any excuse to go to the lys, right?)

Have a beautiful day and know that you are in my heart and prayers.
Love and hugs from Texas!

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy... the 15th isn't too far away... Just keep your eyes looking up and you'll find the peace you seek.

I love when you show pics of the kids, they always make me smile.

Darcy's Knotty Knitter said...

Lukes square is so happy I love the colors very special.Huggers for you and yours Darcy