Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A quick little post of help

I was reading my fav blogs this morning and came across this http://insanknitty.wordpress.com/2008/08/05/urgent-prayers-and-a-knitting-request/

So I decided to help out...by posting on my blog of her request....I am going to try to make a square for her, and hope that any of my knitter friends will be moved to help with one also. I was thinking that if she gets enough for the Boys afghan that maybe she can make the Twin girls on also.........

So please go check her post out and even if you can not help with a square, maybe you can help with a prayer......

Big Hugs.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy! Love and hugs to you and the kids! I just posted to help Luke, and have volunteered my group Kaps 4 Karing to help. I hope we can shower Luke with lots of love and prayers. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

wendy, thank you so much! God Bless you and yours!

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy I did the same. I love it when the knitting community pulls together to help and pray for those in need.

Any results yet from Jacks tests?