Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Contest to share

I have a contest to share with you all (yes I get extra entries for doing this) I REALLY, REALLY want this prize........
So go check out Jillybean at Post-It Place ..... The contest is open until Saturday July 26 at Noon EST.........

I can just imagine all the fun I would have with this prize...It would make my canning this year so much easier....Tomatoes, pickles, jams.....maybe even some pumpkin for future pies.......
If I do not win I will just have to beg..beg...and beg...for one from someone, maybe for an early birthday present..........

Hope everyone is having a great day........

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

I went and posted so you will get an extra entry. If I win it you can have it sweetie.

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wendy I headed right over. She has a wonderful blog.

Hugs!!!