
Aunt Kathy is also having a contest, this one is until the end of August. She has weekly prizes and you never know what she may be up to or what you may find for the day. Click on the picture and check her out also.
We were going to go to the cemetery today (we have not been there in over a year) to put some flowers on Jack's parents graves, but it is suppose to be a nasty weather day. so we will go tomorrow, or wait til the weekend.
Not much planned for the day, except to get some more crocheting done, so that I can get what needs to be done, done, and then go play with all me new fiber goodness...Trying to think of what I can make with the 2 balls of Rayon Chenille...and I think that the Black Cherry cabled cotton will become a cardigan for myself (I sure hope it is enough)
Hope you all have a wonderful day.........

2 comments:
Thanks Wendy...
By the way I love that Black Cherry cotton, it would go perfect in my kitchen which is black and white and wood (cast iron stuff) and then my favorite color pink mixed in, I have to get me some of that.
Thanks for the shout out!
Post a Comment