Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy...that is the word

I sure have been busy these days...and the funny part is I can not see any improvement on anything, let alone not much knitting or crocheting going on...Could it be appointments, running hubby back and forth, watching my niece, more running, and appointments...and then TIRED....



I have company coming tomorrow, and the house is upside down....I have til noon tomorrow to get it done, and then go to my parents for an early dinner, with them and my aunt, then back here for them to target practice for their CCW's they are trying to get, and since they will be doing the target practicing here, that means my house has to be presentable, because my aunt is sure to want to see our tiny little hovel.....



My weekends just are all screwed up, with Jack working, and getting home on Fridays (go pick him up) then he goes back out on Sunday night (go drop him off) and of course he wants to visit and RUN and I am just tired of the car....You can not knit or crochet while driving....there is just no way, unless you have auto pilot (which I do not have)..



NOW for the news I got today (Thanks Katie for tipping me, I probably would not have gotten to any blog reading otherwise, for a few days) Well you remember the other day I sent you over to "Post-It Place" because The Jillybean was having a contest, WELL guess what I WON....Yes I did and this is what I won.....(see photo below)



I am just tooooooo excited...I am going to have so much fun with this thing, especially with all the canning and such I want to do.... I just love her blog, she has some great recipes, and giveaways quite often, and a sense of humor.......SO if you have not gone and checked her blog out you really should...Here is a link if you want.. Post-It Place ........

OK now I really need to at least get the living room picked up, so that all I have to do is a quick dusting, and vacuum....BUT I will not do that until morning, because it would be useless before..The dust would be built right back up and the floor would be full of white fluffy cat hair (I swear I am going to shave that cat) SO I will get the toys were they belong, then straighten up the kids room. And tomorrow I will make sure the dishes are put away and the floor gets done....It will not be perfect when my aunt comes, but at least it will be presentable..(if anyone expects perfect with 2 kids, 2 cats and a husband, then they are going to be disappointed)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend..............

OH and I forgot to mention, that I decided to sell Fiesta Bear....She is now on Etsy.....Also there are some other things on there you may be interested in...go check it out....

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations! I'll send the other on to you next week! :)

Lil Knitter said...

Congrats! What an awesome prize, too!
You deserve some new goodies....thank so much for mine...got them today and will start using them right away.

Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

SMILE... you blogged the same thing twice... guess you really were excited about winning, or really tired, or both, LOL

The Jillybean said...

Congrats on your win Wendy! I hope you enjoy it!