
William had his CT scan this morning. He was such a big brave boy (after the initial screaming of the unknown) They did not have to use contrast (die) and no need for sedation, because I was right there with him, holding his chin and hand...He held tight to his bear and my hand. I am so proud of my big boy....NOW for the waiting game of getting the results...which the doctor should have tomorrow, if not later today.
I am so ready to go back to bed. BUT that will not happen for awhile. I figure since he got woke up so early that he should be ready for a nap by, at least, noon, and I plan on laying down with him. I did not sleep well last night, I think I may have gotten 3 hours of sleep, is all. The worse of my fears is over with now....I am ready for the results and to know what may be going on and ready to do what needs to be done.
Thank you all so very much for all the good thoughts and prayers............
Will let you know as soon as I know, about the results.
Have a blessed day..........
7 comments:
May God touch you through this video. I've been through a lot of storms in my life, and when I've felt the wind sweeping me off my feet, I clung to the cross of Jesus, my savior.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji2rLXr3cEU
Aww...I'm so proud of the little man. Still praying for you all and waiting anxiously right along with you.
Hugs!
OH I am so glad that he was not traumatized by that. Absolutely wonderful that they did not have to use the die or sedate him.
Hugs!!!!
Oh Wendy, i know that the waiting is probably going to be the worst part...I hope they will let you know soon and not prolong the agony of the wait. I am such an impatient person that waiting for anything about kills me...I will be thinking and praying constantly for you. But if you pray for me, please don't pray for me to have more patience...I did that once, never again!
I am late in getting here, but I have been thinking of you all day. it was all I could do not to call you. Hope you and William got a nice afternoon rest.
It's all in God's hands now.
{{{HUGS}}}
I saw your question on my blog...boneless, skinless chicken will be perfect for the recipe!
~Kelli
Hi Sweetie,
I read the update on CFC and I am so glad to hear that his scan came back normal. I too like Sandie pray for a cancellation that will not cause harm to anyone else, but give you the peace of mind that you as a mom needs.
God will provide and make sure that he gets in there as soon as possible. Sending my love and great big hugs to you and your precious children.
Post a Comment