Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Power

The power of prayers have yet again been realized in my life..............Thank You all so very much for all the good thoughts and prayers for myself and my family.........

William's CT results are back.........they are normal..........he will be going to the neurologist on August 18...unless there are cancellations before then, and they will get him in sooner....
The lady said she was so sorry that August is so far way...I told her at least it was better than the original of the end of September...I think she was relieved I said that..

Both kids have some colds going on. They have been a slight bit unbearable at times, but I can get past that, since they are miserable with a nose that can not make up it's mind if it wants to run or be stuffy.

I am sorry I did not post sooner with the results, but I only got them at noon, and I was at my dads for the day, watching my nephews....We got home about 6:30, I had some onion sets to plant that my land lady gifted me, and then I had baths to give, because the kids played outside all day, then watered themselves while I was watering the garden. Since the grass was mowed yesterday, they were full of grass clippings, black dirt from my parents yard, and heads full of sand box sand. It was an enjoyable day, and my dad and I shared the cooking of dinner, he grilled hamburgers while I fixed Mac & Cheese and a vege....

I have been on here trying to catch up with my emails, blogs to read and responding to emails...now that I do believe I am done, I am going to sit here and do some crocheting. I have a bunch of Kitchen Sponges to make (interested party wants to see them and may buy some) and I am trying to figure out what crochet pattern I want to make a shawl for myself in.....I need some comfort and I think that if I stitch only positive thoughts into a nice fingering weight cotton shawl, I can have a little comfort even in the heat....

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...I may be back, with berry and garden reports...(I have 2 baby crooked neck yellow squash on one plant, will be eating those by the end of next week...YUM)

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.................

Sorry.......no pictures, I forgot the camera, as usual........it is so fun to watch the kids together and if I would remember the camera I could get some great pics........

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Thanks for the update. Awesome news!!
I can relax now knowing his tests came back normal. Give little man a hug for me.
Hugs!

The Jillybean said...

I am soooo glad to hear that you got good results for William.

Anonymous said...

that's great news!!!! :)