Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tickled Pink

I am just so tickled pink. Brooke's Summer Outfit won a contest. "Creative use of Pisgah Yarn" It was put on by the Peaches N Creme Ravelry group. I am just so shocked that something I made from my head, out of love for my daughter won a prize.......

Thank You everyone that is on the Ravelry group who voted for it. I wonder how many total votes there were and how many I got....Curiosity..........

When I receive my prize in the mail I will be sure to show it off....No idea what it will be, but sure to include some of the wonderful products of Elmore Pisgah.........seeing that the group owner is an employee of the company............

I finished the last of the Dish Sponges, (and forgot to take a picture) and took them to the post office, and no one bought any :(
My sister called while we were out, and told us to stop by her work and have lunch, and she gave me some money for them and took them all (14 sets) I think she will give them to her friends or maybe she will try to sell them......I LOVE MY SIS.............

We are bracing for some storms, it is really humid, so they could be severe. I am tired of the yucky stormy weather.....BUT the garden is sure loving it. I believe I will be able to pick the yellow squash by Saturday.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.........Time to get busy and find something else to crochet................

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats! You deserve it...that's a cute, cute outfit.
The cute little model helps too. :)
Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

Yay you won. I voted for you. I love to watch you get blessed, it makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Congrats!!!!! You so deserve it. OMG I am so happy for you. YEAH WENDY!!!!!

Hugs!!!!